In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Fear of Not Flying' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 March 2010 08:00AM
Y&R New York has produced a series of online videos for their new 'Fear of Not Flying' campaign for Virgin Atlantic.
The campaign aims to illustrate the after-effects of flying in the luxury offered to Virgin Atlantic Upper Class customers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager-Advertising Source £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.