In association with
NHS 'alcohol effects' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 February 2010 12:11PM
The NHS has launched a campaign backed by major health charities to warn drinkers of the unseen health damage caused by regularly drinking more than the NHS advises.
The £6m Government-funded campaign shows the damage to drinkers' organs.
Video 1: 'male' '
Video 2: 'female'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Client Director - Branding to £60k Network Career Consultants £52000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - famous global agency -- £35k + bens Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, Central London
- Account Manager looking for promotion to Senior Account Manager up to £32k + bens Barker Graves Up to £32k + bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web