In association with
PlayStation 'play face' by Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 12:07PM
PlayStation has unveiled a new Japanese ad campaign that reveals the weird and wonderful faces pulled by video games enthusiasts whilst playing on a PS3 console.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Toyko the spots depict a cross section of 50 Japanese gamers all grimacing and wincing as they play.
The ads drive viewers to the playface.jp website, which will host a range of footage of these 'playfaces' captured by a mobile playface caravan that is touring Japan giving gaming enthusiasts a chance to roadtest the new console.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- PlayStation "way of play" by 180 Amsterdam
- PlayStation Vita 'my world in play' by Drum
- PlayStation 'the world is in play' by 180 Amsterdam
- PlayStation 'we are all players' by Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
- Sony PlayStation 'The PlayStation 3 launch' by TBWA\Media Arts London
- Sony 'littlebigplanet news' by Agency Republic
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.