In association with
Heinz 'secret abilities' by Grand Union
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 August 2009 11:10AM
Heinz is championing the "secret abilities" of its sauces to liven up meals with a new digital campaign.
Devised by Grand Union and Hubbub, the campaign centres around the website, www.secretabilities.co.uk, which hosts a series of online films documenting the secret abilities of three remarkable characters.
There’s the holy dog that can smell true love, the amazing Kenyan girl who can magically make a goat’s beard grow and the British-born Noreen, who is a toll booth telepath – she can predict the colour of oncoming cars through her gate before seeing them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of CRM David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.