In association with
Waitrose 'summer holiday' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 August 2009 04:58PM
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has created a new direct marketing campaign to promote the home delivery service offered by the upmarket supermarket chain Waitrose as the summer holidays get underway.
The campaign aims to communicate that during a period when other things can get in the way of normal routines and food shopping trips, WaitroseDeliver is on hand to help.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Waitrose 'Waitrose Easter campaign' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
- Public view - Were the public hungry for more after watching the latest Waitrose ad?
- Waitrose 'spring 2010 campaign' by MCBD
- Waitrose 'joyful January' by Kitcatt Nohr
- Waitrose 'essential' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
- Waitrose 'British farmers' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
- Waitrose 'christmas at waitrose' by MCBD
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.