In association with
Old Spice 'swaggerize your wallet' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 July 2009 09:26AM
Wieden + Kennedy Portland has posted four new TV spots online to promote the "Swaggerize your wallet" competition on oldspice.com.
The videos, posted on youtube, dailymotion.com, break.com, vimeo.com and veoh.com, feature instances where Old Spice is used to improve the wearers chances of being successful in his endeavours.
The videos drive users to the Old Spice website where they are invited to create and post their own Old Spice swagger commercial to be in with a chance of winning $10,000.
Video 1: arm wrestler
Video 2: karate
Video 3: arm varm
Video 4: chainsaw
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.