In association with
Compare the market 'puppets' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Friday, 03 July 2009 02:16PM
Aleksandr the meerkat is back in a new TV spot for comparethemarket.com, created by VCCP.
The short 20-second spot sees the Russian meerkat performing a puppet show, with Aleksandr controlling the strings of a meerkat puppet and a man puppet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Comparethemarket.com "rock" by VCCP
- Comparethemarket.com 'simples rewards' by VCCP
- Comparethemarket.com 'iSimples!' by VCCP
- Comparethemarket.com 'Sergei bloopers' by VCCP
- VCCP's Comparethemarket ads cause surge in meerkat pet requests
- Comparethemarket.com 'sergei' by VCCP
- Comparethemarket.com 'alexandr bloopers' by VCCP
- Alexandr the meerkat launches blooper viral
- Comparethemarket.com 'aleksandr' by VCCP
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.