In association with
BBC Radio 3 'step into our world' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 14 April 2009 09:42AM
The BBC is inviting radio listeners to step into a musical celebration of the anniversaries of Purcell, Handel, Mendelssohn and Haydn in a new TV spot by Red Bee Media.
The ad shows members of the public stepping into sound spots, where they hear classical music played from a hidden flat speaker above their heads.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Manager Live Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Entrepreneurial Digital Director needed Gabriele Skelton £60000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment negotiable, St. Albans
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.