In association with
Smirnoff 'sea' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Smirnoff campaign, entitled "sea", breaks online from July 30 with the seeding of the 60-second commercial together with the launch of a website at Smirnoff.com. The 60-second TV spot will then air in the cinema and on TV from mid-August.
The ad was created by JWT London, with AKQA London responsible for the digital component.
Directed by Daniel Kleinman and shot on location in New Zealand and at Pinewood Studios in Iver Heath, the TV ad shows the sea dramatically ridding itself of an incredible range of debris that has been deposited in it over the years. The epic ad was the result of an intensive seven-month production process.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Forward Thinking Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.