In association with
Heinz Mum's Own Recipe 'passed around' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Heinz have collected favourite recipes from Mum's throughout the UK, and used them as the inspiration for their Mum's Own Recipe range of jarred baby food.
This 30-second TV spot, created by McCann Erickson, shows the actual recipes being passed around by the toddlers themselves, in everyday locations such as the park, on the bus, at the shops and walking down the street.
As the action unfolds, the toddlers are seen passing notes. In the final scene, we see that these notes have recipes written on them. The voiceover at the end of the ad says, "The best recipes are always passed around."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Director: c£50k + Bonus Integrated Agency (Digital, DM, Print) Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k + bonus , Central London
- Business Development Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd c£37k + generous bonus , Hampshire, Winchester
- Ecommerce Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Digital Executive London Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.