In association with
Waitrose 'British farmers' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Waitrose is launching a 30-second TV spot to show its support of British farmers and their quality produce.
The ad opens on a lush green valley and then progresses through the trials, tribulations and seasons a farmer encounters, while rearing a cattle herd.
It is set to the Elvis song 'Love Me Tender' and features a voiceover that says at the end of the ad: "Through good times and not so good times, we've always supported the toughest breed of all; the British farmer."
The ad, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, ends with the strapline, "Supporting British Farmers."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Director - 11 Month Maternity Contract Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 pro rata, Cobham
- Customer Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Retention Manager Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.