iPad mini "front pages" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 December 2012 11:55AM
TBWA\Media Arts Lab has created a print campaign for Apple's iPad mini. It features an image of an actual-sized iPad mini in the corner of a magazine's back cover showing the same image that's on the front cover.
The ads have run in Time, Marie Claire, Women's Health, The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly and Business Week. They were created by Melinda Keough, Paul Wysocan and Joe Fotheringham. The photographer was Andy Bettles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- TEMPORARY ART & EDITORIAL CO-ORDINATOR Creative Recruitment £35000 - £39000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager - Beauty and entertainment clients! Section:Media Ltd £35,000 - £40,000, London
- Senior research executive - Online Research Elizabeth Norman International £26000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer Section:Media Ltd £25,000 - £29,000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands adds lead generation to
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.