EE 'launch film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 02 November 2012 04:19PM
Kevin Bacon stars in the new multimillion-pound campaign for EE by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The work runs across TV, press, digital and outdoor, with the first TV spot breaking on 3 November during The X Factor on ITV. The launch ad, created by Saatchi & Saatchi, was inspired by the internet phenomenon "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" and sees the actor showing how he’s linked to people from all over the world.
The ad will be followed by four other TV spots, also featuring Bacon, and a 65-second cut-down of the launch film will air on cinema screens nationwide. It was written by Rob Potts and art directed by Andy Jex. It was directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
EE 'awesome gaming' by Saatchi & Saatchi
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Design Team Leader Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- senior sponsorship manager (1 year contract) > ICONIC UK BRAND > MUSIC collectivo Up to £48k plus great co. bens, Central London
- Head of Marketing Fitness First £55,000 - £60,000 basic + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Poole / London Base
- Marketing Events Executive Stopgap £27000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.