Bite-Back 'fin' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 04:36PM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a spot for the shark conservation charity Bite-Back.
The ad aims to highlight the barbaric practice of removing fins that contributes to the death of more than 36 million sharks every year.
The film was written by Jenny Bond and art directed by Megan Mackay.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Studio Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
EA games takes the number one spot in the 2013 Social Brands 100
Electronic Arts has been named the number one brand in the Social Brands 100. EA won for its ‘Battlefield 3′ first-person shooter game and beat American Airlines, Innocent, Argos and Tesco, who all made the top 10.