Ikea 'playin' with my friends' by Mother
Campaign Work, Friday, 19 October 2012 03:22PM
Ikea has released a TV spot, created by Mother and directed by Dougal Wilson, that focuses on entertaining in the home and products that let children cook, dine and interact with grown-ups.
The spot aims to demonstrate Ikea’s knowledge of the challenges people face every day in their homes and provide practical ideas, solutions and inspiration.
The ad launched on 20 October during The X Factor on ITV1. Three versions have been produced and include 60-second and 30-second ads that will run until 9 December on TV and in cinemas. A two-minute "music video" will be seeded online.
The production company was Blink, with post-production by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Ikea "make more of your garden" by Mother
- Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
- IKEA: A family meal through a child's eyes becomes a bright, bold, joyous gathering of giant toys
- Sector Insight: furniture retail
- Ikea 'bright, shiny colours' by Mother
- Ikea 'playfight' by Mother
- Ikea 'little things' by Mother
- Ikea 'peace, love and storage' by Mother
- Ikea 'you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties' by Mother
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.