Diesel 'beyond mountains, more mountains' by Partizan
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 September 2012 03:34PM
The new spot for Diesel's offshoot label 55DSL aims to celebrate youth, freedom, fun and Italy.
The film promotes the label's autumn/winter 2012 collection and is made in collaboration with Partizan’s directing collective Canada.
The spot is a meandering Italian road trip, shot over two weeks, travelling from the mountains of northern Italy down to the Sicilian island of Stromboli.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Forward Thinking Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.