Ura.ru 'make the politicians work' by Voskhod
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 03:30PM
The Russian online magazine Ura.ru recently graffitied the faces of local politicians who broke promises about road repairs on to pot holes in the city of Yekaterinburg.
Media buzz about the caricatures – of the city's governor, the mayor and the deputy mayor, who had broken their pledges to repair the pot holes – meant that the politcians were shamed into finally fixing the roads.
The agency claims that the traffic on Ura.ru's website doubled throughout the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital