In association with
Ikea 'bright, shiny colours' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:23AM
Ikea has released a spot created by Mother that tells the story of a woman who goes on a magical journey through the store's new catalogue.
In the ad, which pays homage to dance sequences in films such as Flashdance, the woman’s home starts out in beige and white before we see her step through the catalogue and into a Technicolor Ikea showcase.
The TV spot launches during The X Factor on ITV1 on 8 September. Three versions of the ad have been produced, including 60-second and 30-second edits, as well as a two-minute "music video" running on YouTube.
The work was directed by David Wilson through Blinkink. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Ikea "make more of your garden" by Mother
- Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
- Ikea 'playin' with my friends' by Mother
- Video: Ikea's Peter Wright on its upcoming music video style ads
- Ikea apologises for deleting women from Saudi catalogue
- Private View: Rob Doubal and Jim Bolton
- Ikea 'a world without textiles' by McCann New York
- Ikea 'party proof kitchens' by Mother
- Ikea 'sleep like a princess' by Mother
- Ikea 'playfight' by Mother
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Qualitative AD - Digital/ Youth Brands Hasson Associates £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Consultancy Manager, Employee Engagement Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Director of Research Services - FTC (up to 9 months) Hasson Associates Up to £90,000 pro rata, Central London
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.