In association with
Guinness 'paint the town black' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 August 2012 09:41AM
Guinness has launched a global ad to mark the brand's annual Arthur's Day celebrations.
The new creative will be previewed on the Guinness Facebook page from 16 August. It will break on TV in Ireland on 19 August.
The ad is inspired by the spirit of Arthur’s Day, an annual music event that celebrates the founder of Guinness, Arthur Guinness. In its fourth year, 55 different countries around the world will mark Arthur’s Day on 27 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Design Director Source £50000 - £60000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Account Manager - Soho Agency - Central London - c£36k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
EA games takes the number one spot in the 2013 Social Brands 100
Electronic Arts has been named the number one brand in the Social Brands 100. EA won for its ‘Battlefield 3′ first-person shooter game and beat American Airlines, Innocent, Argos and Tesco, who all made the top 10.