In association with
Orange 'The Sweeney' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 August 2012 09:08AM
The latest Orange Gold Spot airs in cinemas on Friday, tying in with the film The Sweeney. Ray Winstone and Ben Drew, who star in the movie, appear in the spot together.
The new Gold Spot, created by Fallon, opens with them walking into an East End London pub, The Dog and Bone, in search of a potential target. The ad climaxes with everyone in the pub staring at the pair while singing the lyrics to the Electric Light Orchestra track Telephone Line.
The spot was created by Sam Hibbard, Dan Watts, Avril Furness and Milo Carter. It was directed by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company, with audio by Wave Studios. MEC handled media for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading