In association with
Hyundai 'whatever it takes' by M&C Saatchi and Innocean Worldwide
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 09:56AM
Hyundai has released a spot by M&C Saatchi that aims to introduce the car brand to new consumers in the UK.
The central theme is that Hyundai will do whatever it takes to ensure everything works "just right".
The ad was written by Simon Hipwell, art directed by Matt Pam and directed by Thirtytwo through Pulse. Post-production was by Rushes, with audio post-production by Wave Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Director - 11 Month Maternity Contract Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 pro rata, Cobham
- Customer Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Retention Manager Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.