Rice Krispies 'lovely rain' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 01:28PM
Rice Krispies has released a spot by Leo Burnett.
The work was directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Rice Krispies "what's it like to be a fish" by Leo Burnett London
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies "days out" by Leo Burnett
- Private View: Malcolm Poynton and Carrie Hindmarsh
- Rice Krispies 'flavour' by Glue Isobar
- Rice Krispies Squares 'it's all lies, they're not even square' by Leo Burnett
- Rice Krispies 'the little fish who loved the stars' by Leo Burnett London
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
- Business Director PFJ £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.