Nike 'king of trainers' by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 04:02PM
Nike and JD Sports have come together to launch a new mobile web and Facebook platform.
Designed and developed by R/GA London, King of Trainers gives JD Sports’ customers exclusive access to Nike gear.
And by collecting points for their activity, players can be crowned the ‘King of Trainers’ for their respective city – winning the right to exclusive Nike gear, offers and tickets as a reward.
Available via an interactive mobile web experience and a Facebook application, King of Trainers is a digital commerce platform. Each month, three Nike footwear products will be exclusively released on King of Trainers by JD Sports, giving players the opportunity to get the latest trainers before they go on sale to the masses.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike "Mercurial Vapor trail" by Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo/Portland
- Nike "no cup is safe" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'greatness anywhere' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'find your greatness - jogger' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'game on world' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'Pro-Direct Soccer Zone app' by R/GA London
- Nike '#makeitcount' by Wieden & Kennedy and AKQA
- Nike 'music runs Ellie' by AKQA
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.