D&AD judges celebrate its Golden Jubilee
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:17PM
With the D&AD celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Campaign speaks to D&AD judges Graham Fink, chief creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China, Bob Greenberg chairman, chief executive, global chief creative officer at R/GA and David Droga, founder of Droga5.
The work making it into the 2012 Annual is set to secure a special place in the history of advertising and design.
The Annual will be out in time for our 50th birthday dinner in September, at which this year's black Pencils will be announced.
To watch the exclusive interviews click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, City of London
- Junior Data Planner Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications and Engagement Morgan Hunt £300 - £340 per day, Essex
- SEO Manager - Global Financial Brand - £45-55K - London Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.