Ribena 'Ribena Plus' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 03:49PM
M&C Saatchi has created a campaign to launch Ribena Plus.
The spot sees the animated Ribena berries tackling a series of challenges and using "immunity support" shields.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- TEMPORARY ART & EDITORIAL CO-ORDINATOR Creative Recruitment £35000 - £39000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager - Beauty and entertainment clients! Section:Media Ltd £35,000 - £40,000, London
- Senior research executive - Online Research Elizabeth Norman International £26000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer Section:Media Ltd £25,000 - £29,000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands adds lead generation to
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.