In association with
Sainsbury's Bank 'rainbows' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 02:33PM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a TV ad to promote Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card.
The ad uses images of double rainbows, to convey how customers can receive double Nectar points, set to a version of Rainbow Connections, originally written for The Muppet Movie in 1979.
The spot was written by Diane Leaver and art directed by Simon Rice. It was directed by Michael Geoghegan through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.