In association with
Air New Zealand 'The Kiwi Sceptics' by Host
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 February 2012 11:48AM
Air New Zealand has launched its biggest Australian campaign in the past decade.
The campaign, "Air New Zealand Presents: The Kiwi Sceptics" is an online reality show, created by Host and narrated by the comedian Rhys Darby.
Each episode documents the airline's attempts to convert four Australian "Kiwi sceptics".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing Shape Media up to £29,000 basic depending on experience, Central London
- Database analyst/campaign analyst Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS, London
- Creative Copywriter - Integrated Comms Agency - £45-50k - Surrey WE ARE THOMAS 45-50k plus benefits, Surrey near Wimbledon
- Senior Internal Communications Business Partner Badenoch & Clark £325 - £400 per day, Oxford
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.