In association with
Lea & Perrins 'a dash makes all the difference' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 04 November 2011 12:10PM
Lea & Perrins has launched an advertising campaign by M&C Saatchi.
As part of it, the sauce company will decorate railway stations across the UK with print ads featuring the words "LEAsagne", "Spaghetti BoLEAgnaise" and "ChilLEA Con Carne", with the line: "Enrich the flavour by adding a dash of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce while cooking."
The ads aim to help consumers understand the benefit of using Lea & Perrins in cooking.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.