In association with
Nike 'music runs Ellie' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 12:59PM
AKQA has created a short online film for Nike starring the singer Ellie Goulding.
The film was shot on location in the US and UK, and reveals Goulding’s two main passions – music and running.
It shows Goulding training with Nike+, which helps her to keep track of her performance and allows her to share online updates with fans. Using the device, she posted real-time details of her runs on to her Facebook page.
As part of the campaign, Goulding has released a track inspired by her love of running mixed by the DJ and producer Alex Metric, called 'Run Into The Light', which can be downloaded from iTunes.
The work was created by Jake Cooper and Simon Schmitt, and directed by Paul Minor through Cartel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike 'king of trainers' by R/GA London
- Nike 'Pro-Direct Soccer Zone app' by R/GA London
- AKQA opens Paris office
- Nike '#makeitcount' by Wieden & Kennedy and AKQA
- Digital Agency of the Year: AKQA
- Nike introduces non-stop runner
- Nike 'some time together' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'voice of the stadium' by BBDO Argentina
- Nike 'addiction' by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi Brazil
- Nike 'shoe evolution' by HMDG
- Nike 'Nike 1948' by AKQA
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.