In association with
EBay 'Fashion Outlet' by DDB Tribal, Germany
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 October 2011 09:30AM
EBay has unveiled a new campaign to promote its Fashion Outlet.
The autumn/winter ads showcase fashion items from some of the brands that sell through the site, including House of Fraser, Office, La Redoute, Joe Browns and Very Clearance.
The campaign was developed by DDB Tribal in Germany, with Carat responsible for outdoor and print media buying. Essence is running the digital element of the campaign, with a presence across a wide range of fashion sites, online integrations and sponsorships with fashion bloggers. The campaign will also feature a social media element, targeting fashion enthusiasts on Facebook and encouraging them to explore the outlet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Designer / Creative Artworker David Thatcher Recruitment £25-30k, Wantage, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director David Thatcher Recruitment 335-60k dep experience, Milton Keynes
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web