In association with
Diesel 'Only The Brave Foundation' by Antidote
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 September 2011 04:00PM
Antidote has launched an animated film for the Only The Brave Foundation, the body set up by the Diesel founder Renzo Rosso to inspire the world's youth to fight extreme poverty.
The film was conceived by Antidote’s founder and executive creative director, Tim Ashton. Two versions of the film will run on Diesel’s website and on social media channels.
It was written by Henry Chilcott, art directed by Tom Rowe and Laura Sullivan, and directed by Jonathan Notaro through Brand New School.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Diesel 'beyond mountains, more mountains' by Partizan
- Diesel 'eyewear SS12' by Poke London
- Diesel 'Diesel Island' by Santo
- Diesel 'Diesel SS10 Video Catalogue' by Anomaly London
- Diesel 'be stupid' by Anomaly
- Diesel 'Only The Brave' by Fred & Farid Paris
- Diesel 'only the brave' by Sub Rosa
- Diesel 'sfw xxx' by The Viral Factory
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.