In association with
Waitrose 'sustainably caught cod' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 11:52AM
Waitrose has launched a new ad to promote its responsibly sourced cod from sustainable sources.
The ad features Waitrose ambassador and celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal explaining how the fish is caught in Iceland.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital