In association with
Nike 'boom' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 11:45AM
Nike's latest campaign celebrates the epic, game-changing moments in sport.
Athletes and coaches starring in the campaign include Adrian Peterson, Robinson Cano, Serena Williams, Hope Solo, Tim Tebow, Ndamukong Suh, Manny Pacquiao, Eric Koston, Max Seibald, Bo Jackson and Nick Saban.
High school football and volleyball athletes also feature as well as rap artist Rick Ross and actor Craig Robinson. The Brian Beletic-directed campaign launches with a series of 15-second individual ‘Boom’ stories throughout the coming weeks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike 'I would run to you' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'voice of the stadium' by BBDO Argentina
- Nike 'addiction' by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi Brazil
- Keep Footy Beautiful 'art class' by BETC London
- Nike Golf 'the arrival' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'Meet The Mamba' by Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'Nike training club' by AKQA
- Nike 'football elite series' by Psyop
- Nike 'write the future' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Nike 'music shoe' Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo
- Nike 'Grid' by Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA and Mindshare
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.