In association with
BBC iPlayer 'the next level' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 September 2010 11:11AM
The BBC has launched an ad to promote the new BBC iPlayer.
he first trailer of the campaign, created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R, aims to promote the idea that the iPlayer is not a "catch-up service" but a complete entertainment destination.
The next phase will include TV trails and a radio to campaign which will explain the benefits of the features that audiences have told the BBC they wanted the most such as favourites and recommendations. This will be followed by an online marketing campaign to complement the on-air promos.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- BBC Radio 5 'a day in the Live' by RKCR/Y&R
- BBC releases iPlayer iPad app tomorrow
- BBC One 'a world of HD' by RKCR/Y&R
- BBC Radio 4 'film season' by Fallon
- BBC 'electric proms' by Fallon
- BBC 'weather' by RKCR&YR
- BBC 'World Cup' by RKCR/Y&R
- BBC 1 'Wizard of Dogz' by Saint / RKCR
- BBC 'Superpower' by RKCR/Y&R
- BBC 'iplayer' by Red Bee Media
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.