In association with
Nike 'I am the rules' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 August 2010 04:36PM
Wieden & Kennedy London has a new TV ad to promote the launch of the new Air Max 90 styled for Foot Locker.
The spot, directed by Berlin-based music video directors Alex & Liane, stars the French world champion female boxer Ingrid Graziani and Arsenal footballer Andrey Arshavin, among otherathletes, designers, DJs and ‘sneakerheads’.
The 60 second ad celebrates a unique attitude to sport and individual style, with the strapline: ‘Defy Stereotypes, Defy Prejudice’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike 'addiction' by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi Brazil
- Nike Golf 'the arrival' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'Meet The Mamba' by Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'Nike training club' by AKQA
- Nike 'football elite series' by Psyop
- Nike 'write the future' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Nike 'music shoe' Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Forward Thinking Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.