In association with
Nike 'football elite series' by Psyop
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 July 2010 05:00PM
LA-based production company Psyop created an in-store CG spot for Nike that was based on its campaign of promiment football players cast in stone.
The 90 second ad showcased four new boots that feature new technology.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike 'Nike training club' by AKQA
- Nike 'boom' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'I am the rules' by Wieden & Kennedy London
- Nike 'write the future' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Nike 'music shoe' Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo
- Nike 'Grid' by Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA and Mindshare
- Nike 'Earl and Tiger Woods' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'rewrite the rules of speed' by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Director - 11 Month Maternity Contract Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 pro rata, Cobham
- Customer Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Retention Manager Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.