In association with
Barclaycard 'roller coaster extreme' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 12:22PM
Dare is launching a Barclaycard global iPhone game and competition Rollercoaster Extreme, to build on the success of its 'rollercoaster' TV ad.
The game comes off the back of Barclaycard’s popular Waterslide Extreme launched last year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Broadcast Planning & Buying - Senior Management Position PFJ £70000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
Yahoo set to announce $1.1bn to buy Tumblr on Monday
AllThingsD is reporting that last week’s rumoured deal that would see Yahoo pay as much as $1bn buy Tumblr is set to become a reality and will be announced officially on Monday.